Friday, December 2, 2011

Hello!!

Why hello there family and friends,

It has been a week since I last spoke to y'all. And all is well. I continue to feel so much love from all the support you bring into my life. You are the Best!! Well I feel like I am finally getting into the groove here at the MTC. The language is going well, my testimony continues to be strengthened, and I am loving my zone. Elder Moore and Chappell were made zone leaders after the last district left so now I am the new district leader. I have never been one for leadership positions but if the Lord wants me to do it then I will do all I can to serve Him. Our district is fantastic! We have such unity. I thoroughly enjoy being with them.

Mom, I recieved your super mega awesome advent package. Elder Verhagen had no idea why i was getting so excited over a calendar till he realized theres goodies for everyday until Christmas. I am so excited! I just opened the little present with the lizard and caterpillar that expand in water. Im gonna have some good fun with that :) Ooohhh I got a priceless package from the Scotts this week. Pomegranates and liquid sunshine. Last night in the residence hall I had a pomegranate party. Though I'm a little stingy in letting people eat my oranges haha. I need to be more christlike in sharing my treasures :)

One of elders I became very, very close with at the MTC just left for his mission in Sacramento a couple days ago! His name is Elder Bawden and he is one of my favorite elders. If you ever see an Elder Bawden please please please say hello. He is awesome. With the arrival of new missionaries this week I have had the opportunity to see Sister Cox and Elder Allen. They are both doing great and I can tell they will have a fabulous time here in Provo. I as well am having a fabulous experience in the MTC. If there is ever any way I can help any of you out then please let me know :)

Yo se que esta experiencia me ayudara venir a Jesucristo. Yo amo todas las personas aqui en la CCM. Estoy muy animado por la oportunidad a servir a las personas de Nuevo York. Dios les bendicira. yo se que al orar y leer el Libro de Mormon, Veremos el Mano de Dios en nuestras vidas. Yo tratare siempre a llegar a ser un mejor persona. Yo testifico que Jesucristo vive y Dios nos ama. Yo amo a ustedes, y yo siento el amor de ustedes. Yo quiero que ustedes saben que yo tengo un testimonio de Jesucristo y su Expiacion. Deben mostrar siempre su amor por Jesucristo. El es todo. Yo amo a ustedes mucho :)

Con Amor,
Elder Hogge

No comments:

Post a Comment