Thursday, November 22, 2012

Zero Time - August 12, 2012


I'm really sorry but we have very little time to email this week. The computers here at the library are acting up so I'm gonna sacrifice my minutes to Elder Holbrook cuz he hasn't been able to write his family in over two weeks. The work is going well. Elder Roberts is currently on the Tour d'New York with his family. So now its just Elder Holbrook and I. Neither of us really know much about the area still, so this is going to be an interesting transfer. Luckily, we aren't alone. The Lord is always willing to help us out. We just gotta go to him for help. There's this saying that I've heard on the mission that I've really taken to heart. "Pray like it all depends on the Lord, work like it all depends on you." I think last night after planning I prayed four separate times. I love praying so much. I wish I had some really cool updates on investigators but the reality is that we haven't been finding very many people. Missionary work is so much harder when we have to do all the finding. Its been really tough. But I know that we can and will see success. Its just a matter of diligence and dedication. I feel like I'm on the brink of a breakthrough as far as how I view my relationship with my Heavenly Father. This work is mentally and physically exhausting. Salvation was never easy. But the Work will go forth. Thank you for always supporting me. I miss you. And I know that what I am doing does bless you back home. That makes me so happy! Please keep praying for me. I pray for all of you. I love you all so very much!!

Love, Elder Hogge

No comments:

Post a Comment