Monday, May 13, 2013

Day After Mother's Day

Dear family and friends,
 
Sorry but I think this is going to be a short letter haha. It was so so so sos os so so sos so sos os so sos os sos so soooooooooooooo cool to be able to talk to the fam. Man, its nice to know how strong everyone is in the gospel. And its cool because out here in the mission the gospel has taken on a whole new meaning for me. I love it so much! This week was good, pretty normal I suppose. I got another little cavity filled so that was cool. The dentist liked me so much that he is gonna give me professional teeth whitening for free! That was a nice surprise. Well, besides that, not a ton has happened. We continue our quest to work hard with the members. I think they are just starting to kindle the fire. We will see how that goes. But I am workin my heart out and I am really seeing the inward changes take place. Its so cool to experience. Well, I love you all and I'll talk to you next week. (and I promise my next email will be longer than ten sentences haha)
 
Love, Elder Hogge

No comments:

Post a Comment